Graham Holiday Cottage, Northamptonshire
Graham is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage in a beautiful rural location between Peterborough, Northampton and Cambridge in Northamptonshire. It makes a great base for a
self-catering cottage holiday exploring Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
5 Stars Gold Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Sleeps four.
- Large (18 ft) sitting room with French windows leading out into the garden.
- Kitchen with dining space for eight and equipped with almost everything a cook could want, including fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer.
- Two large double bedrooms, each with French windows leading out on to a private patio area, and one with an en-suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Electrical equipment includes wireless Internet access in all rooms, digital TVs in the sitting room and bedrooms, and a DVD player and docking station in the sitting room.
- A range of books and games are provided.
- Artwork includes paintings by John Piper, Arturo di Stefano, Ralph Fleck, Micol, Felix Topolski, and Rachel Budd.
Visit our news section to discover the story behind the unusual naming of our cottages.