Len Holiday Cottage, Northampstonshire
Len is a luxury self-catering holiday cottage in a beautiful rural location between Peterborough, Northampton and Cambridge in Northamptonshire. It makes a great base for a self-catering cottage
holiday discovering Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
5 Stars Gold Self-Catering Holiday Cottage Accommodation
- Sleeps four.
- Large (21 ft) sitting room with French windows leading out into the main garden.
- Kitchen with dining space for eight and equipped with almost everything a cook could want, including fridge, freezer and washer / dryer.
- Two bedrooms, each with French windows leading out on to a private patio area. One is a large double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and the second has twin beds.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Electrical equipment includes wireless Internet access in all rooms, digital TVs in the sitting room and bedrooms, and a DVD player and docking station in the sitting room.
- A range of books and games are provided.
- Artwork includes paintings by Arturo di Stefano, Matthew Radford, Inka Schorn, Micol, Felix Topolski, Maurice Shellim and Nik Pollard.
- This unit can interconnect with Alice to create a single three bedroom, three bathroom family holiday cottage for six.
Visit our news section to discover the story behind the unusual naming of our cottages.